10 IRONMAN Morning Thoughts..
1) I don’t need a poo, what if I am not able to have a poo before the start.
2) Please let my bike be fine, this race is too expensive to get pulled out for something silly like a mechanical (or a puncture)
3) Ok, the marathon is 4 laps isn’t it, so technically it’s not a marathon. It's more like 4 10k's, which is 8 parkruns. I can do that easy.
4) Did I put my running trainers in the transition bag I cant remember. What if I have to run barefoot? Are you even allowed to do that?
5) Why am I doing this?
6) What if I don't have time to put suncream on, I don't want to burn..
7) What if I forget how to swim?
8) Even though I’ve done it a number of times, what if I can’t cycle 112 miles.
9) I still haven’t been to the toilet I’m really worried about this now.
10) I am so excited, I cannot wait to get that medal and have a post race pizza.
As always thanks for reading, if you have any others please leave them below!
Please follow me on:
I really appreciate it!